Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business.
These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company);
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors;
- assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance;
- help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts;
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs; and
- set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Call us for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01732 865965. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.