When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you. Our services include:
- company formations;
- preparation and filing of statutory returns;
- preparation of all documentation (such as minutes and resolutions);
- maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc);
- general advice on company law; and
- acting as registered office.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01732 865965. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.